All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:43 am 

I used to use the Winamp Plugin version with Winamp and eventually MediaMonkey. For some reason the plugin for Mediamonkey isn't recognized (it doesn't show up in my plugins) anymore so I decided to get the standalone version. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get this to work on my machine. I'm sure there is some really basic setting that isn't configured properly. I just can't find it...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:33 pm 

Please explain a bit more about what is and what is not working.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:18 pm 

I use MediaMonkey for Windows. Up until I upgraded to WIN10, I was using the Winamp DSP plugin version. For some reason Stereo Tool doesn't even show up in my available DSPs after I installed it. Yesterday, I decided to get the standalone tool and try my luck with it. First problem I encountered was that it was recording my mic, hehe. I figured out how to fix that but I can't figure out how to get ST to actually work with my computer's audio.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:06 pm 

Try this free virtual audio cable: https://download.vb-audio.com/Download_ ... _v1007.zip

After installation just set it to default sound device in windows sounds and also set this as an input device in StereoTool and let your existing sound card as an output device. All your sounds will be processed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:05 am 

Quote:
Try this free virtual audio cable: https://download.vb-audio.com/Download_ ... _v1007.zip

After installation just set it to default sound device in windows sounds and also set this as an input device in StereoTool and let your existing sound card as an output device. All your sounds will be processed.
Took some tweaking and testing random options but finally got that to work. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 8:27 pm 

Now that I've gotten the digital cable to work how can I eliminate the delay? I never had a delay when using the DSP plugin inside of MediaMonkey.