All times are UTC+02:00

Post subject: help
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:30 pm 

hello ,
Would anyone know why stereo tools gives a message with a voice saying "stereo tools..." in the middle of the audio, even with the modules released, thanks in advance for everyone's help

Post subject: Re: help
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:47 pm 

Quote:
hello ,
Would anyone know why stereo tools gives a message with a voice saying "stereo tools..." in the middle of the audio, even with the modules released, thanks in advance for everyone's help
Is there a message at the top of the window with a red banner saying anything about some things in use without a license?

It should also be noted that the plugin versions require a Basic license or higher to work without the nag since they can be used for production. Could this be the issue?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:48 pm 

Hello, thanks for your attention, there is no message in the software, and in the license part all the icons are green, it is processing audio from an FM, however the card is not 192khz, but it does not use RDS, only the audio goes through the software and exits, same input and output board, a bheringer uca 202, could it be something related to this? Which board is best suited for it? thanks !

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:10 am 

Ah, no I don't think the voice message is related to the device settings. When those are wrong, we hear a beep.

What version and platform of the software are you using (plugin, standalone, etc) as well as the OS?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:16 am 

win 11, version 10.30 stereo tools, software, not plugin, a voice comes out saying stereo tools, and something else that I don't remember right now!

Preset of the same analog presuare is being used, changed a little and activated the dellossifer, besides it is maintaining the same parameters, I don't know where I could be going wrong, but I hadn't saved the changes or restarted the program, when it gave the messages I did this today, it's been testing for a while now, 3 days, excellent sound, that's just the detail that it has, the stereo tools 10.30 is excellent, wonderful quality!

Last edited by AÉCIO on Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:21 am 

thanks for the help

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:27 am 
Site Admin

Hello AÉCIO, can you send me your .ini file in a PM? I cannot explain this, and that will allow me to replicate it on my end. You can find it in C:\Users\username/stereo_tool.ini .