All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:18 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Well I bought latest Radioboss and it now pulls up beta but it wont take my license pasted into it
You can overwrite the original dsp_stereo_tool.dll and it'll use the same registration file you previously had.

Is it denying your license? Or can you just not submit it?
It would not paste it Ctrl + V

Thanks M

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:20 pm 

Quote:
I uninstalled RadioBoss and re put in current version . Removed it renamed it old . Placed in vst_stereo_tool_newgui_64_BETA992-053 (1).dll just redownloaded to c:\programs\RadioBOSS\Plugins and now it wont load it again am back to scree before I am going to restart in case its loading dll is the problem .
It seems like the version of radioboss matters... Why not keep the latest version you just bought?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:41 pm 

Its version RadioBOSS 6.2.1.0 Advanced version latest on RadioBOSS website my old one was x86 32bit which was not 64bit . The new one read it from old x86 programs directory . I reinstalled and checked the release Stereo Tool 9.9.1 program functioned it did .

I renamed old dsp_stereo-tool.dll to dsp_stereo-tool.0dll Then copied in vst_stereo_tool_newgui_64_BETA992-053 (1).dll to c:\Program Files\RadioBOSS\Plugins\ and opened up the FX window and pressed + to add dsp your new GUI does not get found in the DSP window at all with same image as i showed you . Nothing i am throwing at this will make this beta run . Is it something to do with the name in the DLL which is same name as (DSP) Thimeo Sound Tool? I tried restarting and this did not change . Have you tried renaming module (DSP) Thimeo Sound Tool Beta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:24 pm 

MrKlorox,

Hands up , lol I had not noticed the tiny little x64 button so in fact was downloading 32 bit version after that it found it :0 Now i hope its going to be fabulous :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:38 pm 

Gosh GUI its really slow to run much slower than 6.9.1 how can i speed it up please ?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:28 pm 

I think i need to remove this its not functioning at being so slow that its crawling at snail pace in the window it opens I cannot even put a licence into it !

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:40 pm 

Ok i found a way back to 6.9.1 best of luck with this as in my experience the GUI with a Geforce graphix card could not function sufficiently currently to use it in its current state. Now this might have debug code with in it but your 6.91 is so much slicker and actually works at speed which is required of a DSP it makes the snail pace of the new GUI look like its the old one not the new one . Maybe if you have the latest processor this is faster but I am just talking like for like . Best of luck with this. Cheers and thanks for the look at it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:56 am 
Site Admin

I'm not sure what you're seeing - I just tested it in RadioBOSS and everything responds immediately, and typing or pasting the license key works fine as well. So, not sure what's going on, something must be different on your system. We have people running the new GUI on a Raspberry Pi without issues.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:20 am 

No its all good now its working lovely the beta I had a hardware and OS upgrades, so all is well working x64 too :) :D

The only thing am struggling is with the Bimp inputs on Windows 11 they seem to be absent. I created virtual card in Radioboss sending mic /Carts and jingles to the same virtual port but for some reason the Bimp does not see them how do I get this Bimp to communicate as am sure I must be doing something wrong? I am hopeful someone has this working