All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 119 20 21 22 2350 Next
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:27 am 

Quote:
The space for the numbers in the meter bar shrinks making them eventually disappear.
Well, rewrote the entire meter bar resizing code before I found out that it was just the scaling code that was called on the scale numbers too late (the bar resized before the minimum size of the scales was updated).

Good for maintainability, I guess... Hope I didn't mess anything else up with the rewrite.

The problem should be fixed in the next build.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:48 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
The space for the numbers in the meter bar shrinks making them eventually disappear.
Well, rewrote the entire meter bar resizing code before I found out that it was just the scaling code that was called on the scale numbers too late (the bar resized before the minimum size of the scales was updated).

Good for maintainability, I guess... Hope I didn't mess anything else up with the rewrite.

The problem should be fixed in the next build.
Oh wow, lol. We'll find out. I appreciate your hard work.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:11 am 

Hi everyone

Just a small cosmetic tweak request: Can we have the GPS Status text NMEA info displayed in the same brightness once we get the green OK tick?
Attachment:
ST-NUI-GPS.jpg
ST-NUI-GPS.jpg [ 7.61 KiB | Viewed 1673 times ]
Makes it easer to read and then compare to remote MicroMPX sites when troubleshooting.

Ross

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:09 am 
Site Admin

BETA035 is available for download!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:41 am 

Nice, the info popups are starting to be populated! It would be nice to be able to tell visually if it's right clickable for more info.

The window sizing slider bars don't seem to work in the 32-bit VST2 (BreakawayOne or Reaper) nor the 64bit Standalone. I haven't tried others. It might be nice to have a dot or square in the bottom right corner of the window to control these values once they get working.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:53 am 

In beta 35 (applies to old UI, too). The "At" slider is disabled for progressive ratio, no matter what. It still operates, and appears to affect audio. Not sure, though.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:19 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
In beta 35 (applies to old UI, too). The "At" slider is disabled for progressive ratio, no matter what. It still operates, and appears to affect audio. Not sure, though.
It's supposed to be disabled - and do nothing. If you can verify that it really does something, please send me the settings that you're using. I've tested it here and it didn't do anything, but I could have missed something.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:20 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Nice, the info popups are starting to be populated! It would be nice to be able to tell visually if it's right clickable for more info.

The window sizing slider bars don't seem to work in the 32-bit VST2 (BreakawayOne or Reaper) nor the 64bit Standalone. I haven't tried others. It might be nice to have a dot or square in the bottom right corner of the window to control these values once they get working.
Hi, you'll need to reopen the VST to make these settings work. Changing it "live" works in some VST hosts but completely breaks others... which is why we're using this workaround.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:23 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
It's supposed to be disabled - and do nothing. If you can verify that it really does something, please send me the settings that you're using. I've tested it here and it didn't do anything, but I could have missed something.
I thought I remembered it being fixed at -24. So I was surprised to see the slider at all. When I said it “worked”, I suppose I fooled myself, because I set it to -24 anyway.

😀

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:23 pm 

Hi there!

I'm using the Winamp DSP Beta 35, I'm not getting any sound at all with the new GUI version, but the old GUI version works without any issues, not sure what the problem could be, any advice on things I could try to help track the issue?

thanks!

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 119 20 21 22 2350 Next