All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:44 pm 

I'm interested in Perfect De Clipper, and was very impressed by the samples on the website. So I found a sample of clipped material I wanted to try the it on, I figured if it can handle this, it's good for my purposes to purchase.

However compared to the website samples, I can't seem to get much success with this sample I found on YouTube, an old Chet Atkins TV Appearance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwFpV80ASjw

I've been working with the controls but can't seem to make much of a difference. Wondering if anyone would be interested in offering any suggestions how to get a better result on this material?

Thanks for your time D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:11 am 

Checked whole audio and declipper removed almost all distortions. I just used default setttings. Actually it done very good job.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:29 pm 

Thanks for your reply! If it worked for you, could you post your results? It would be good to see how it can work. I got very poor results, but open to being educated.

Quote:
Checked whole audio and declipper removed almost all distortions. I just used default setttings. Actually it done very good job.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:21 pm 

No results...I'm guessing they were as good as what I got...

Thankfully a basic soft saturation worked in this case, this software didn't work.