All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 813 Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:03 pm 

Quote:
Not yet, but since it's a premium feature that nobody absolutely _needs_, and it's intended for larger groups, it's going to be higher than our normal prices.
I see. I was waiting to see the way it was going to be implemented before requesting anything specific about it.

I was hoping for a handful of free "instances" included with the basic license for just using multiple outputs alone. Not so much processing alternate streams. I was hoping to unload another processor that I'm essentially just using as a VST host for its multiple outputs, and instead run a stand-alone ST with multiple outputs.

Would it be feasible to be able to select multiple ASIO devices without requiring additional processing (another full instance) so people don't have to use the ever-corrupting ASIO4All? Or additional non-LQLL/FM outs? Essentially a "pass-through" processor shell.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:19 am 

What's StereoTool Enterprise?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:52 am 

i see you are a few versions above 022 now at 027, for windows 64 bit stand alone.
is there a changelog to see what has been changed for version 027 since version 022 ?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:05 pm 

Preset name not visible when loading from PC.

BETA027 stand alone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:40 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:

BETA027 stand alone
O, that is really weird. There was a bug in the DSP version that caused this in SAM. I just fixed that in 028. Can you check if the problem is still there? If not, can you describe precisely what's wrong?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:19 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

BETA027 stand alone
O, that is really weird. There was a bug in the DSP version that caused this in SAM. I just fixed that in 028. Can you check if the problem is still there? If not, can you describe precisely what's wrong?
The problem is still with the preset name. Do the following install ST after removing the ini then load a preset from your pc and a preset will remain.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:25 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

BETA027 stand alone
The problem is still with the preset name. Do the following install ST after removing the ini then load a preset from your pc and a preset will remain.
Ah! Found and fixed. It only went wrong if there was only 1 preset in the list.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:01 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ah! Found and fixed. It only went wrong if there was only 1 preset in the list.
Fixed in BETA029. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:48 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
i see you are a few versions above 022 now at 027, for windows 64 bit stand alone.
is there a changelog to see what has been changed for version 027 since version 022 ?
The changelog is complete, if I skipped a version that's usually because either the build failed, or a too big issue was present. But the change log of 027 contains everything changed since 022, for example.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:15 pm 

Hello Hans,

I have a problem with the new 4-band AGC. In itself it works great, but somehow at least the band linking does not work for me. The following problem I currently have with it: I want band 3 and band 4 to be somewhat contiguous, because so far the 4th band is too far out for me. That is, a coupling between the 3rd and 4th band, for example, with 3 - 6 db difference. From my point of view, it would also make sense to have one gate per band. So I currently have the problem with older music pieces that the AGC works against me. Say, it is only noise to hear on the tape, if it were coupled with the 3rd band somehow, then that would not be a problem. Also something like Silence Detection, what you introduced in the Auto EQ would remedy this. So far I really feel this is a problem that the linking doesn't work or that there is no gate per band. The threshold only helps me to a limited extent, because it doesn't prevent the overacting of the band.

Please add something here. That would do the AGC very well.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 813 Next