All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:43 pm 

I've been messing around with the TrueBass subharmonics generator and it's my new favorite toy. I just wish I could use it on more bands at a time.

I'd try them at frequencies 18.5, 30.0, 48.5, 78.5, 127.1; and at strengths 8, 4, 2, 1, 0.5 for starters.

I hope this is something you think people would want to use, but not so much that it becomes a premium feature. :P

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:16 am 

Note that you can also make the bands wider by lowering the upper slope setting. I'm not too sure that many bands would be a good idea for True Bass – it will easily get just too much. Also for higher harmonics I would use Immersive Bass, which to me sounds nicer.

Post subject: True Bass graph?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:35 pm 

Oh, I forgot to check the further advanced settings. Thank you! I should have done that before posting. :oops:

I'm really more of a visual learning guy. So, without seeing the slopes represented by intersecting lines on a graph, it might take some time dialing-in what I think I should be hearing.

Yeah, the settings I was suggesting would probably be way too much, but it's hard for me to imagine how things could sound with as little experience I have exploring and tuning the bottom end. As the saying goes, it's time to dig in and get my hands... er, ears dirty. :?

edit: I guess my replacement wish would be for a visual graph for the advanced+ settings in True Bass.

Post subject: Re: True Bass graph?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:25 am 

Quote:
edit: I guess my replacement wish would be for a visual graph for the advanced+ settings in True Bass.
Good idea, I'm making a mental note of that for the new GUI.