All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:54 pm 

Hey there.

Here's another preset for FM Broadcast. It's fairly agressive but not too much. I personally love this one; it has a warm rich sound with plenty of bass and compressed high frequencies. Give it a try and tell me what you think.

If you use it with a FM Transmitter, just plug the computer directly to the stereo coder for a quick test. This preset was optimised to be used directly with the x-mitter.

Cheers !

Attachments:
N24.zip [3.03 KiB]
Downloaded 798 times

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:43 pm 

Hey Buddy this sounds to me like a real Pro setting. Nicely loud and clean with some siriously punches in the lows and no muddy highs.
i think this is the best preset i´ve heard yet. thanks 4 the good work and if there are any updates pls feel free to post them. :)

I´ve tested with electronic music and a lot of bass and its really great. Will use this as my Broadcastingpreset in the future.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:02 pm 

thanks for the kind words.

hope everyone here will like as much as you did !

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:36 pm 

9.50db loudness? 200% Punch and 300% dirty Bass? I think its too much "dirt" for the sound.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:06 pm 

Quote:
9.50db loudness? 200% Punch and 300% dirty Bass? I think its too much "dirt" for the sound.
Yes... that sounds quite nasty if you look @ the numbers, but i don't think the sound is dirty. Loudness effects can be decreased; this preset's secret is in the multiband compressor. However, if you decrease loudness it will sound like the Romanian National radio :))

It's a matter of taste and any fine tuning / suggestion is welcome. Feel free to post your own version here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:02 am 

grasul,

Great preset but too much loudness...I reduced it to x1.60 and it sounds much better and all instruments still sound good. Beyond that, it's just a mash of sound and many little sounds are gone.

Preset is great though! Your best one yet.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:45 pm 

Quote:
grasul,

Great preset but too much loudness...I reduced it to x1.60 and it sounds much better and all instruments still sound good. Beyond that, it's just a mash of sound and many little sounds are gone.

100% Agree :) made nearly the same changes. plus a little more tweak in the lows. sounds wonderfull.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:42 am 

Quote:
Quote:
grasul,

100% Agree :) made nearly the same changes. plus a little more tweak in the lows. sounds wonderfull.
Tested the original, unmodified preset with latest beta and it sounds good at 3.00 loudness.