All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:24 am 

Im using Loud and clear preset + True Bass / Sub Bass boost + Declipper + Natural Dynamics + Auto EQ
Sounds a bit high in treble compared to the unprocessed one. The unprocessed one sounds muddy (almost like AM stations) probably input gain.
Should I disable everything except multiband 1, natural dynamics and advanced clipper?
This transmitter sounds great but its just too quiet without audio processing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:29 am 

Update: with true bass and bass boost off. I noticed more bass than ever! Turn True Bass off if you are bass head and prefer bass.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:44 am 

Using Arduino you can add composite clippingg to this transmitter. And use stereotool advanced limiter to be loud without clipping too much the MPX signal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:48 am 

Quote:
Using Arduino you can add composite clippingg to this transmitter. And use stereotool advanced limiter to be loud without clipping too much the MPX signal
KDST could you possibly elaborate on how to use arduino with a qn8066 transmitter or direct me to where I can find information related to that?

Thank you,

John