All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:55 am 

Hello I wonder if the card ESI Juli @ audio XTE, work perfectly with the stereo tool for FM?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:33 pm 

Yes it works well. It need slightly to be calibrated. Even without that stll works ok.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:07 pm 

So I can work using the same ASIO? because I have another and use the ASIO4ALL, and it is recommended by the manufacturer.
Another question if you can not buy it, what USB audio interface could work with their own ASIO driver that ships?

Note: I am using a Roland u-55 interface and when I activate your asio the ST driver does not find there have to work with the driver ASIO4 all.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:56 pm 

Quote:
So I can work using the same ASIO? because I have another and use the ASIO4ALL, and it is recommended by the manufacturer.
Another question if you can not buy it, what USB audio interface could work with their own ASIO driver that ships?

Note: I am using a Roland u-55 interface and when I activate your asio the ST driver does not find there have to work with the driver ASIO4 all.
Juli@ will perfectly work with it's own asio, wich is always recomended.

That is strange about that Roland card. It should work! Does it work with other programs that supports asio?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:34 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

Juli@ will perfectly work with it's own asio, wich is always recomended.

That is strange about that Roland card. It should work! Does it work with other programs that supports asio?
Good not tested, but the ST when I put the Roland ASIO driver option ST's error that did not find the ASIO driver there use the ASIO4ALL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:07 pm 
Site Admin

Hm, I've heard a few reports lately about ASIO cards that are not detected by ST - at least one was solved with a driver update.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:55 pm 

Quote:
Hm, I've heard a few reports lately about ASIO cards that are not detected by ST - at least one was solved with a driver update.

Already use the latest version of the USB interface driver Roland UA-55 Quad-core yet the ST does not find the ASIO driver it have to use the ASIO4ALL driver and thus there is latency.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:48 am 

You can also try oldest driver for your OS also.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:47 pm 

Quote:
You can also try oldest driver for your OS also.
Has old driver for the OS, just have one that's the version I use the UA-55 Quad-Capture rolling, I'm using ASIO4ALL driver and reduce latency as I could, I am using a dell t110 II with xenon and 8 Ram with server 2012r2 he is 100% just wanted to reduce latency unfortunately I can not buy the audio cards that is specific to it by being thought only of Germany in Juli @ XTE because the vestment be PCIe. :( And still not meeting her ease.