All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:05 pm 

For the Input #2 (bimp) i want use a usb sound dongle with mic in and line out. Line out is visable in stereotool but not the line in?
In windows and radio boss i can normal us this input but not in stereotool. Im i do something wrong?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:21 pm 

I've had a few microphone devices not show up in Stereo Tool. I don't think it's anything you can do as much as it's the dongle itself being incompatible with the software. I would love if the software could solve for this and have wider compatibility.

What is the device you wish to use? The cheaper the dongle, the less likely it'll show in the software in my experience. For example, the dongle that came with my headset won't work as an input or output device. However, one USB-C device I got for my phone will show as an output device, but only under certain APOs (WASAPI or KS or MME, I don't remember) and with limited sample rates.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:51 pm 

its AdroitGoods Externe USB Adapter. https://www.bol.com/nl/nl/p/adroitgoods ... 1465/?s2a=

I can choose it as an output device but not as an input device.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:40 am 

Sadly, I don't think this device will cut it.

To get my input on my Logitech pro-x DAC to be seen by Stereo Tool, I have to tunnel it through something like Nvidia Broadcast. Stereo Tool is able to see the Nvidia Broadcast (RTX Voice) virtual device and I can process it this way. The problem with this is the processing needs to go before the AI voice detector instead of after. Still, it's better than nothing.

edit: Ah, I bet you can tunnel it to Stereo Tool using Voicemeeter Banana. Set your mic as the hardware input A1, set it to output to B1 and B2. You'll see it in the bottom right of VM Banana if it's set up right. Now set Stereo Tool to use "Voicemeeter Aux Output" as the input. Your mic should now work in Stereo Tool as long as VM Banana is running.