All times are UTC+02:00

Post subject: out put not possessing
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:41 am 

first of all it was all working with the help of jeroen he did some crazy work around to get it going. which was saved but then for some reason it just lost the possessed output . In Both Audio and Butt. so all i get out is the raw signal.
i can see all the possessing but audio just wont play ball on output.
Now the hard part I'm a total non computer savvy type. i come from a world of analogue sound so please if you could explain any ideas in lay terms it would be appreciated

im using a focusrite scarlet 8i6

Everything goes in channel 1 & 2 L&R. after leaving the mixer. then into the pc, streaming out is via butt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:23 pm 

Hi. I don't know if this will solve the problem, but I have a feeling the HD Output Signal Selection is set to Input Without Processing.

Try navigating to I/O > Audio I/O > Outputs > HD Output (or Output Stream) > Signal Selection > [and set to] Separately Processed Streaming / HD / DAB+ output

You might need to do this in both HD Output and Output Stream for BUTT to work with processed audio as well.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:39 pm 

I ended up buying a dedicated pc for stereo too. That solved the problem. Now I just have to get rid of a 20 second latency issue.