All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:01 am 

My VIA HD Vinyl chipset is having serious problems on low frequency area. between 20hz to 40hz the phase is totally opposite. making it really bad to handle MPX Signals. specially when there's assymetric voices on air. Any way of correcting this globally on the soundcard. without needing to use the calibration menu of FM Output? I was using MicroMPX output so i can't use stereotool there without introducing more distortion to the FM Signal clipping it twice. (Decoding MPX with FM Analyzer and Clipping it again with advanced limiter made sound worse than using only MicroMPX Decoder)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:09 am 

Those are really bad sometimes. And sometimes is because motherboard layout and sometimes is because not so great PSU. PSU you can replace. But generaly those intel soundcards are usually bad.
There is nothing you can do. What you want is to serach some PCI/PCIe soundcard and put that in PC.