All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Sam broadcast problem
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:14 pm 

Hello.I wanted to ask if someone cab help me with this:I have install stereo tool to work with Sam broadcast but I have to enable Stereo tool from DSP plugins every time I start Sam.I have tick the box of Stereo tool but nothing.Every time I start Sam it is unticked.Can you help me?
Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:04 pm 
Site Admin

So, it doesn't startup at all when you select it?

If it's not loaded correctly I can imagine that SAM doesn't load it again when you start it again. But it should be loaded correctly when you select it - I've just tested here in SAM and I don't see any problems.

Can you tell me:
- Which version of Stereo Tool you are using
- Which Windows version are you using?
- What happens exactly?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:11 am 

Well here it is:I am using stereo tool 4.21,windows 7. I can select stereo tool from DSP plugin and it's working fine.
But when I close Sam when I start it again I have to re-select stereo tool( It doesn't start automatically)
Thank you!
P.S And another thing:Is there a way to completely close the waveform window?I really don't need it,it is confusing(for me of course) and if I disable it I keep accidentally enabling it again.I mean it could be nice to run stereo tool in a smaller window.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:18 pm 

Hi Joun, what happens when you use another DSP plugin in SAM and which version of SAM do you use?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:44 pm 
Site Admin

Good question! Because it sounds like a SAM problem rather than a Stereo Tool problem...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:05 pm 

It seems like you're right...I tried another DSP plugin and it does the same:I turn it on,works OK but if I turn off and then on again SAM,it doesn't work.I'm using 4.2.2 SAM.Thank you for your answers.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:20 pm 

Quote:
It seems like you're right...I tried another DSP plugin and it does the same:I turn it on,works OK but if I turn off and then on again SAM,it doesn't work.I'm using 4.2.2 SAM.Thank you for your answers.
You're welcome. I've seen this before with version 4.2.2. Upgrading Sam will solve your problem (to be sure you can role back when something goes wrong, make a backup of your sam program files directory and your databases first). Good luck!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:11 pm 

^^^Of course you were right...I upgraded Sam and now everything is working fine.Thank you!