All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:02 pm 

Hello!

I am a long time user of Stereo Tool in audio processing and I would love to use them in my video projects in Adobe Premiere.

I managed to make it run in the vst3 version, add the same in the project, when watching, it processes the audio perfectly but unfortunately when exporting the video the audio is no longer processed.

Any tips for the audio to be processed when exporting the video?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:26 pm 

Some time ago I also used the VST2 variant in Premiere Pro CC. Unfortunately, with the new Premiere versions, strange phenomena occurred again and again, such as no processing at all, although a preset was loaded, etc..

Unfortunately I could not find out until today what the reason was. With Adobe Audition everything worked without problems, but not with Premiere...

For this reason, I have not yet tried the VST3 variant. Does everything work in your version without problems with the VST2 version? That would be interesting to know here, not that the same problems exist here, as with me at that time with the VST2 version.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:16 pm 

Unfortunately the vst2 version doesn't even run in Premiere 2020, it just doesn't open.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:26 pm 

Very annoying. :roll: At least this one I still got open, even though it didn't even begin to work as written above.

What I personally just do not understand: Why does this all work flawlessly in Adobe Audition? Why don't the developers at Premiere simply adopt the plug-in host that is used in it? It is really a mystery to me what is so difficult about it. :?: