All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:19 pm 

I am loving all the new tools on Stereo Tool but all these wonderful updates ramp up the gain . How do i get it down or is it supposed to do what i did not expect to get it 100%

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:30 pm 

Try lowering the gain on the Advanced Clipper. If you've already done this as much as possible, you could also lower the Simple Clipper output which affects the Advanced Clipper output as well. However, there's probably something in the chain that needs to have its drive or output lowered. I can't tell you what that is though.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:02 pm 

i had to turn advanced clipper off as it was removing to much high notes All my right levels are in red i reset and its better

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:28 pm 

Turn it back on and reduce the clipper loudness/drive if this becomes an issue. The Clippers are basically the final gains. There's also the Post-Amp on the main page/quick adjust, but it comes into effect after the clipper and limiters (meaning it doesn't affect headroom for peaks unless you overdrive it).

Have a read through the help section for the limiting and clipping and use an audio glossary if necessary. https://www.thimeo.com/documentation/li ... pping.html

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:12 am 

Thank you Mr Klorox for the link i will check it out. The problems I as having with it seemed to have disappeared it seemed to be chopping the high notes . it was clipping it heavily maybe I tweaked the wrong thing and reset cleared it .