All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:58 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Thnx for reply. I'm getting some of this issues too. I saw that window freeze if enabled. One thing should be also included in AGC is that after some time of silence, agc should go to a certain level. But what I hear often is incosistent levels in AGC, secondly if like, for example there is a song, which has pumpin beat, like Kungs - Never Going Home... I just cannot get enough bass in the verse, but a lot is coming in the bridge, where kick is not present.
For the very bottom end, I would look into supplementing it with the sub-bass boost section of True Bass. Make sure the setting to reduce the boost effect for already loud bass is maxed out and play with the threshold.
Tried, but no success.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:01 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Thnx for reply. I'm getting some of this issues too. I saw that window freeze if enabled. One thing should be also included in AGC is that after some time of silence, agc should go to a certain level. But what I hear often is incosistent levels in AGC, secondly if like, for example there is a song, which has pumpin beat, like Kungs - Never Going Home... I just cannot get enough bass in the verse, but a lot is coming in the bridge, where kick is not present.
Yea, Even if you make bass to be enoughly good, then you will realize it's just damn too much for other tracks ;)
That track is nice example, there is much better examples tho, for example 'TJR - What's Up Suckaz', I can make that bass and kicks perfectly good even in very loud overall preset, but for everything else, bass is just too much. Still fighting with it with some custom 2 bass bands in MB..
I feel you. Usually is like "how to get around" something, instead of tweaking it with one knob :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:12 am 

I don't know if I should be continuing this thread.

But I do wanna express my annoyance with the "modern" AGC. I can easily get a bad sound out of the AGC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯