All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:48 pm 

It would be great if i could make my radio Station to sound like a hifi stereo headphones on medium-end receievers And headphones using stereotool. Any presets do the job?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:13 pm 

My favorite filter for making the sound much larger is the True Bass and its Sub-Bass Boost addon. You'll need to configure the Sub-Bass Boost if you plan to use it, however (raise the effect strength above zero). The Deep Bass Synthesis slider on the left of the main page becomes enabled with True Bass and allows you to control both it and the Sub-Bass Boost intensity with one slider. It's easy to overdo it though. So play around.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:40 pm 

Quote:
My favorite filter for making the sound much larger is the True Bass and its Sub-Bass Boost addon. You'll need to configure the Sub-Bass Boost if you plan to use it, however (raise the effect strength above zero). The Deep Bass Synthesis slider on the left of the main page becomes enabled with True Bass and allows you to control both it and the Sub-Bass Boost intensity with one slider. It's easy to overdo it though. So play around.
Im using Loud and Clean preset + Basstardiser and reduce half the thresolds on the first two low Frequenzen on multibands, increased the low gain to +1.5 dB, Basstardiser to +6 dB in quick enhance tab. It sounds almost like a pro station but less fatique. I named the Preset "Orban Bass"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:51 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Im using Loud and Clean preset + Basstardiser and reduce half the thresolds on the first two low Frequenzen on multibands, increased the low gain to +1.5 dB, Basstardiser to +6 dB in quick enhance tab. It sounds almost like a pro station but less fatique. I named the Preset "Orban Bass"
Want Orban bass? At least in the 8700?

100 hz with roll off at 6db slope

or

100hz at 0.71 oct

now boost it at a max of 3 db

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:29 pm 

Which one? Multiband or Basstardiser?