All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:20 pm 

First is there a hotkey or cmd line or something to restore the StereoTool Window from the system tray? other than actually opening the tray and clicking the icon. I wrote a little autoit script to restore it but it unfortunately restores a blank white screen instead of the interface.

The other thing, I'm running StereoTool as a WinAmp plugin, I'm guessing skins aren't supported for this? Couldn't get them to work.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

Hi,

1 - no there's no hotkey, also I wouldn't know how to let it listen to a hotkey if the window isn't active... (and it could conflict with other program's hotkeys).

2 - it should work, but you probably need to put the skin (.png files etc.) in the directory where the Winamp .exe is located; I think it searches there.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 2:17 am 

I've tried several different ways of getting the skin to work, and just tried your suggestion too. had the png files in the plugins folder, the main folder now with winamp.exe, had them in their own folder, in a zip file, in a dedicated folder with the stereotool plugin, every combination of the above that I can think of. not a real biggie tho, you've done great work with this! and I appreciate the free version, as the rest are way too expensive for me :oops:

great work tho! and thank you!

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:10 am 
Site Admin

Weird. The skin looks exactly the same as the current interface (because the skin IS the current interface) so you might not have noticed that it works!

Anyway, the thing to do is to place the .png etc. files in the 'working directory' (so for Winamp plugin, the directory that contains winamp.exe).

Edit some of the .png files to see if it works!!