All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Stereo Tool for Android
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:25 pm 

Hi Guys,

I really love the Stereo Tool ! Keep up the good work.
I recently had the opportunity to manage a small restaurant and we have an Lenovo Tablet for playing the songs.
I wonder if there is any Android version of Stereo Tool for maintaining the volume of all the audio at the same level. If no, are you planning to develop an android version. Your app would be the best for this need.
Keep up the good work!

Best regards!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:26 am 

I think not any time soon. However i can give you some solution for your situation.
Make some 'hidden' pc with ST and stream music from there. You can ofc control PC from tablet.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:22 am 

Seems the best way to do it, since ST is limited to the x86/x64 platform now. Set up a stream on a PC and stream the music to your tablet. I used to do that during garden party without the need of setting the PC or laptop outside ;) Worked great - with a good router up to 50-70 m no problem (through the walls). You could stream various bitrates and encoders at once to various servers (Icecast and Shoutcast - use Edcast for that). The signal can be local ofcourse (limited by the router range), you don't need Internet connection for this at all - just the router.

Actually when you do it this way, your clients wil be able to listen to the stream too, if necessary ;) The "g" or better "n" router will do the job for a plenty of devices at once.