All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:00 pm 

Hey,

With the versions previous to 10.X, we had a very helpful set of tooltips spread around all of Stereotool, when hoovering with mouse above certain settings. As a person who's still learning a lot from tinkering all by myself, I am finding myself sorely missing them. Are there any plans on bringing them back?

Much love
Niv

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:39 pm 

Quote:
With the versions previous to 10.X, we had a very helpful set of tooltips spread around all of Stereotool, when hoovering with mouse above certain settings. As a person who's still learning a lot from tinkering all by myself, I am finding myself sorely missing them. Are there any plans on bringing them back?
As far as I know, all the things that had tooltips in the old UI now have to be right-clicked to expose a "What is this?" selection.

I agree this isn't quite as convenient as an auto-popup when simply moving the mouse around; especially since you need to click around to find something with the "What is this" entry. Many of the newer features need descriptions added as well.

I hope this helps.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:21 am 

Quote:
Quote:
As far as I know, all the things that had tooltips in the old UI now have to be right-clicked to expose a "What is this?" selection.

I agree this isn't quite as convenient as an auto-popup when simply moving the mouse around; especially since you need to click around to find something with the "What is this" entry. Many of the newer features need descriptions added as well.

I hope this helps.
Oooooooh, there they are! Thank you! Somehow this hasn't popped to my eyes before.
Yes, would be amazing to have the descriptions for everything new. The the adaptive compressors, especially.

Much love!