All times are UTC+02:00

Post subject: License Needs
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:07 pm 

I am totally confused. Not only am I a dummy when it it comes to audio processing (I had geat engineers to worry for me), but add the international money exchange rates - I call "HELP".

I am operating a web station. I currently have the Basic License for ST. The preset I like is the Wes Keene - Eleven Heaven preset. It says I need the Advance Clipper and Auto EQ Bass EQ.

What does it mean? Which licenses do I need to add for me to use that preset?

I have sent an email to support but did not get a response.

Thanks

Post subject: Re: License Needs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:45 am 

Quote:
I am totally confused. Not only am I a dummy when it it comes to audio processing (I had geat engineers to worry for me), but add the international money exchange rates - I call "HELP".

I am operating a web station. I currently have the Basic License for ST. The preset I like is the Wes Keene - Eleven Heaven preset. It says I need the Advance Clipper and Auto EQ Bass EQ.

What does it mean? Which licenses do I need to add for me to use that preset?

I have sent an email to support but did not get a response.

Thanks
Hi. If you're using Stereo Tool 10, you should be able to click the bar telling you what features are required (or click on the left navigation pane) to take you to the License page. This will allow you to enter your registration key as well as see what features are licensed or in use, and even disable the settings that require a different license in one click.

The Basic license comes with the Advanced Clipper, so if the software is registered properly, that part shouldn't be in the warning bar. However, the Auto EQ/Bass EQ, AGC bands 3/4, and Adaptive compressor modes all require the Advanced Dynamics license addon.

I hope this helps!