All times are UTC+02:00

Post subject: License
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:47 am 

Hello everyone, Im having a issue retrieving my licenses on the thimeo website no matter what email I searched under. I can login but it shows my recent purchases and won't show any licenses. Not long ago I purchased the basic with declipper and natural dynamics which works but also purchased the advanced dynamics with auto eq, ect.. and that however keeps saying I'm unregistered for that license. I've emailed support but no response. Is there another way to check my license?

Thanks

Last edited by hot107hitz on Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: License
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:09 pm 

I bet this could be a spam folder issue. This is a scenario where I would recommend trying to DM hvz directly. Good luck!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:39 pm 

I've updated my email since the purchases and it used to show up before but my old email should hold that info with them. What do you mean by DM hvz? Not sure any other way to contact anyone at Thimeo.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:52 pm 

Quote:
What do you mean by DM hvz?
Ah, I meant to say send a private message through the forums. I'm assuming the support contact email form has somehow failed the situation, so the only other path I could think of would be to contact the dev Hans van Zutphen (user hvz) himself. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

Also, it's worth mentioning they were out of the country at a convention this past week. So that could have caused some delayed correspondence.

Last edited by MrKlorox on Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:42 am 

It's okay I appreciate the info! So yeah that makes since to why I haven't gotten a response but I would like to take care of the matter and figure out why I'm having that issue and why my advanced dynamics license isn't working like it used to. Thank you again for your response and help, have a blessed day!