All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 4:06 am 

Hello everyone,

We do some prepping and use ST to give it a little tweak before we distribute the broadcast to others. We have a syndicated show that we send to a couple of radio stations.

I cannot get the license key entered into the VST plugin of ST when in Ableton. I've searched the forum and still there is no workaround with entering the license key.

Is there ANYONE who has a solution?

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 3:49 pm 

Quote:
Hello everyone,

We do some prepping and use ST to give it a little tweak before we distribute the broadcast to others. We have a syndicated show that we send to a couple of radio stations.

I cannot get the license key entered into the VST plugin of ST when in Ableton. I've searched the forum and still there is no workaround with entering the license key.

Is there ANYONE who has a solution?
Hi. So, some hosts don't like passing keyboard data to some VST plugins. Usually, one can still copy the license (including the < > brackets ) and right-click-paste it into the box.

If this still doesn't work, one can open the user folder (%USERPROFILE%) and find vst_stereo_tool_64.ini or something similar; then look for the line that says Registration key= and paste it after the =

I hope this helps.