All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:17 pm 

Hello,

I've installed ST 9.92 (JACK version) on Ubuntu Studio 23.10 without issues. ST shows up in pipewire.
But ST 10.11 does not show up in pipewire. The configuration in ST 10.11 also has different devices show up for the input and outputs. They are not the same.
I've tried both ST 10.11 ALSA and JACK versions, both have the same issue.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:07 pm 

For more context. Here you can see ST 9.92 show up in the graph, but 10.11 does not show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:44 pm 

Hi, Can you and would you like to explain what exactly you want? You do something that may be possible, but sounds very complicated. I think you are trying to read how to connect one entrance to the other exit and so on. Normally that shouldn't be a problem, but I can't help you with that and I don't know enough about it. But if you tell me what you want and I see an opportunity, I could help you! Let me know what you want with the stereo tool and I will see if I can help you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:28 pm 
Site Admin

Does it work with 10.21? There was an issue in earlier versions where the Jack version could start in ALSA mode instead, and then it would indeed not show up at all. That was fixed a while ago, but this post is also a few months old.