All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:23 pm 

[ EDIT: v9.92 ]

Hi, so it's a Known Issue that boxes that required text entry in the Linux version of ST aren't useable, if an error is made then backspacing or otherwise editing doesn't work. You make one mistake and it's So the Web Interface needs to be used for any of that fancy text stuff.

So, using the Web Interface I have entered some Time Schedule items -- Time and File, formatted in the way I think it needs to be done.

Example: Set Time like this:
Code:
mon tue wed thu fri 06:00
and File to .sts with complete path like this:
Code:
/home/kpov_tech/Desktop/Settings/KPOV_Stream_Standard.sts
but there doesn't appear to be a "save" command. If I switch away from the Scheduler page, either in the normal GUI or the Web Interface, then switch back, my entries have evaporated.

What magical incantations do I need to use to get my entries to "stick"? IOW, to write them to the .sts file?

Thank you!

Last edited by ThatJackElliott on Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:48 pm 

Ah -- found my workaround! The scheduler settings are in the .sts ("Schedule time=" and "Schedule file="), and there is also a "Scheduler Enabled=" setting that can be set to 0 or 1 depending on disabled or enabled.

Leaving this here for the next person who might find it useful.