All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:09 pm 

Hello,

Until May 2022, I successfully converted files through the Powershell console with personal presets and of course my license number! For several weeks, a breath has disturbed the result of the conversion; I tried on another machines but the problem is the same… When I execute the conversion with the bypass parameters, the result is OK with obviously an identical sound to the original and without breath! (logical!)

I opened the STS bypass file with notepad and troubles comes back as soon as I enable a feature in the list of processes… How to explain that conversion was working before with the same presets and not now? (I also tried to use copies of old presets files registered on another disk and with presets provided and others downloaded from the forum)

For information, simple playback of audio files with dsp_stereo_tool.dll continues to work perfectly with winamp and/or AIMP. My license is recognized and effects work without watermark!

I didn't change hardware; just added softwares but the problem is the same on other machines (I tried on 2 others workstations with Windows 10 just installed!)

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:51 pm 

What exactly do you mean by a breath? You don't mean AGC breathing/pumping?

I realize this isn't the solution you're looking for, but perhaps you'll have more luck with Thimeo Watchcat for file processing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:12 am 

Hello and thank you MrKlorox!

Your answer makes you a God in my opinion!

You've just solved several hours of tests on my side in a few seconds! My goal was to convert my files by any method!

I was considering finding info to try from a Mac or Linux, which I hadn't done yet... But that's no longer necessary! :D

I hadn't thought of trying with Watchcat and this idea solves my problem since I can convert my files again by applying my presets! :idea:

Thus, the problem comes from the Powershell console since even updated with the latest version, the problem remains the same...

When I speak of “breath”, I should speak of “storm”! A storm that gives a sound that can be compared to that emitted by a tuner when it does not pick up a radio, with a distant sound of the song... A totally inaudible result!!!

Thanks thanks thanks !