All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:02 pm 

I recently discovered Stereo Tool on the recommendation of our streaming provider. We're a small FM radio station near Toronto Canada. I've purchased and registered the basic package, and have installed it in Rocket Broadcaster. My largest problem right now is that periodically, it broadcasts a message that the audio processing is brought to you by Stereo Tool. Obviously, we cant be broadcasting that message. How do I get rid of it. Also, when I select (seemingly) any of the presets for FM, my audio becomes garbled. I can restore it by hitting the reset, but it keeps broadcasting the watermark message. TO resolve the problem, I've shut down Rocket Broadcaster and gone back to our original encoder.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:43 am 
Site Admin

Hi, if you hear the watermark, that means that you're using something that is not part of a Basic license. In case of the FM licenses that of course makes sense. For non-FM presets, it might be Advanced Dynamics or Natural Dynamics. Go to Configuration -> License for an overview of licensable features, and which of those are used without being licensed.

Garbled audio: Do you hear brief moments of silence (short hiccups)? I recently learned that some programs use the BASS library for including plugins, and that library seems to have this issue if the plugin takes some time to perform its calculations. This is basically a BASS problem, although we can probably create a fix for this in our code as well...