All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: paid tech help needed
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:34 pm 

I have stereo tool installed and working with x split. I have a latency issue and other questions I have been unable to figure out. I would like to be able to have the processed audio fed into my headphones so when I am speaking through my mic there is no delay from my voice going into the mic and coming through stereo tool and into my headphones. I would love to hire someone to remote into my setup to help me resolve my concerns and improve how stereo to performs on my pc. Where can I go to hire someone credible? I am sure a knowledgeable person could resolve my issues in an hour or so. Thanks for any help.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:55 pm 

Quote:
I have stereo tool installed and working with x split. I have a latency issue and other questions I have been unable to figure out. I would like to be able to have the processed audio fed into my headphones so when I am speaking through my mic there is no delay from my voice going into the mic and coming through stereo tool and into my headphones. I would love to hire someone to remote into my setup to help me resolve my concerns and improve how stereo to performs on my pc. Where can I go to hire someone credible? I am sure a knowledgeable person could resolve my issues in an hour or so. Thanks for any help.
do you want the stereotool processed audio from all of the sounds on your computer and your microphone to be delivered to x-split for the viewing audience ?
the current setup i have is using a stand-alone streamer that accepts HDMI input, connected to the PC HDMI output.
all PC sound is fed to stereotool input from the PC "stereo mix" under the windows audio device panel, stereotool output is fed to the HDMI, the latency is 30mS, so sync with video is flawless.
i dont monitor the output from stereotool on my headphones, my headphones monitor the "stereo mix" input so i can adjust the appropriate pre-processed volume levels if necessary, in this method of monitoring through headphones, the latency is even lower than 30mS as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:18 pm 

Quote:
Not possible to NOT have delay, mic>processing>monitor. Best you can probably do is with asio but still, maybe 15ms is possible at full quality. Probably less at lower quality and LQLL output. Afaik the maximum is 12ms for jocks to work with delay, even that small delay some people does not like for monitoring.
What i can recommend is that you listen your mic directly and processed for your Xsplit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:33 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
do you want the stereotool processed audio from all of the sounds on your computer and your microphone to be delivered to x-split for the viewing audience ?
the current setup i have is using a stand-alone streamer that accepts HDMI input, connected to the PC HDMI output.
all PC sound is fed to stereotool input from the PC "stereo mix" under the windows audio device panel, stereotool output is fed to the HDMI, the latency is 30mS, so sync with video is flawless.
i dont monitor the output from stereotool on my headphones, my headphones monitor the "stereo mix" input so i can adjust the appropriate pre-processed volume levels if necessary, in this method of monitoring through headphones, the latency is even lower than 30mS as well.
Yes, I do want all of it delivered to the audience and to hear my voice after it is processed through stereo tool. I would still also like someone to help me setup stereo tool to the best available settings for my needs and system. Thanks for responding!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:38 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Not possible to NOT have delay, mic>processing>monitor. Best you can probably do is with asio but still, maybe 15ms is possible at full quality. Probably less at lower quality and LQLL output. Afaik the maximum is 12ms for jocks to work with delay, even that small delay some people does not like for monitoring.
What i can recommend is that you listen your mic directly and processed for your Xsplit.
I would be ok with slightly less than "full quality" if it allowed me to hear my processed voice without noticeable delay. How do I align the settings for thatnto see how well it works? Also, would still ..... I would love to hire someone to remote into my setup to help me resolve my concerns and improve how stereo to performs on my pc. Where can I go to hire someone credible? I am sure a knowledgeable person could resolve my issues in an hour or so. Thanks for any help.