All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:38 am 

Hello everyone,
I'm currently trying to make Stereo Tool receive the stream from our DHD console.
We're running a Dante AoIP network and the AES67 option is enabled on the device options in Dante Controller

Sadly, i'm not able to receive any audio.
I would like to have more explanations on how Stereo Tool handles AoIP and what the settings relate to :)

Thanks a lot for your advices and answers :)

PS : If Hans reads this, could it be possible to have more information about ST Enterprise pricings for two full FM processing instances ? My station would be interested ;)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:52 am 

Quote:
Hello everyone,
I'm currently trying to make Stereo Tool receive the stream from our DHD console.
We're running a Dante AoIP network and the AES67 option is enabled on the device options in Dante Controller

Sadly, i'm not able to receive any audio.
I would like to have more explanations on how Stereo Tool handles AoIP and what the settings relate to :)
Hi GlacoAV

I had similar experience with our DANTE AoIP consoles into Stereo Tool also. Ended up using Audinate's Virtual Sound (DVS) card solution, which works fine and along with the DANTE Controller software to route inputs around the network and works on Windows and Mac fine - sadly no Linux.

Ended up using DVS on PCs in the studio rather than going off and getting suitable quality balanced AES/Analog sound cards which cost 4-10x more.

DVS: https://www.audinate.com/products/softw ... -soundcard
Controller: https://www.audinate.com/products/softw ... controller

Would love to see Audinate's AoIP card solution built in (they do license it for third party devices) just to simply the deployment process, but for now what is available works fine.

Best wishes

Rossco

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:04 pm 

Hi!

Is there any up to date documentation about Stereo Tool's AES67 support?

I can't get it to work and don't fully understand all the options. I tried to push AES67 from Audinate's AVIO dongle, but no luck.