All times are UTC+02:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: stereoTool_GetStsValue
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 4:19 pm 

Joined: Tue May 21, 2024 4:14 pm
Posts: 3
Hi,

Im trying to set the whitelist via the stereoTool_SetStsValue dll api, i getting really weird responses when setting and reading back, for example "192.168.1.100" returns 192.168157

ive created a preset with the whitelist set to 192.*.*.* and the result being read using stereoTool_GetStsValue is 0.949999988

any idea what i should be sending into the set for whitelist?


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2024 11:21 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:40 am
Posts: 11241
Hi, I wanted to look into this but haven't had time, I'll try to look into it tomorrow. I don't think that you're doing anything wrong, unless you're writing to unallocated memory. My guess is that it's on our end.

Actually.. it almost seems as if internally the IP address is converted to a float number (?).


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 8:53 am 

Joined: Tue May 21, 2024 4:14 pm
Posts: 3
i thought this too but 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.0.2, 4, 5, 6, all yield the same result, even sending "0.949999988" back in doesnt set it correctly

i should have mentioned I'm using latest libStereoTool_intel64.so library.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2024 12:04 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:40 am
Posts: 11241
Sorry for the very long delay!

I have tried the following:
Code:
gStereoTool* st = stereoTool_Create("<key>");

const char* v1;
bool result = stereoTool_GetStsValue(st, PARAM_WebServer_Whitelist, 0, &v1);

stereoTool_SetStsValue(st, PARAM_WebServer_Whitelist, 0, "8.8.8.8");

bool result2 = stereoTool_GetStsValue(st, PARAM_WebServer_Whitelist, 0, &v1);
I got a valid whitelist back from the 1st call, and I got 8.8.8.8 back from the 2nd. Are you sure that you're calling it with the correct ID? It's 4121.

Note: I tested it on Windows; if this code looks like what you're doing as well it could be a Linux-specific issue. I haven't tested that, but since the code is the same that would be very unlikely.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2024 3:35 pm 

Joined: Tue May 21, 2024 4:14 pm
Posts: 3
mmm very weird, when copying from the .h file to a c# defintition the values change however upoon review i can see the PEQ() function making offset changes, ive made this adjustment and it lines up

Image

Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC+02:00


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited