All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:18 pm 

How come there is no instruction on how to enter the license so you can remove the announcement, "This sound is processed by Stereo Tool?
I have purchased the Basic version of Stereo Tool, received a license, activated the tool, and I am still hearing "This sound is processed by Stereo Tool"....
This should obviously be in the FAQs, but it's not. Please help!
John Boisvert

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:33 pm 

There are a number of functions that require a higher license tier or addon license that could be enabled. In version 9.92, there's a red triangle with a white exclamation mark in it above the meters that shows if you have anything enabled without a license. Clicking it will take you to the License page which has a button to "Turn all unlicensed features off" at the bottom. This should take care of that sound. However, if you load another preset, there's a possibility it'll have higher-tier features enabled, and you'll need to do this again.

There's a new GUI in the works for version 10 which also has this button at the top of the License page. However, as of this writing, there's no shortcut on the metering that shows you're using something without a license. But I read that will not be the case when it releases out of Beta.