Sorry for the slow response.
We have a new version online, so you could try if that solves it. There was an issue with version 2.1.2 where a dropout could - about 10 minutes later - trigger the message that you reported.
We had one other report from someone who said that RDS was gone, but we haven't been able to reproduce it (and given how the codec works, it's very very strange if that would happen). If it happens again, please tell us:
- What you use as encoder (there's a difference between built into Stereo Tool or using the MicroMPX encoder binary)
- Please include a screenshot of both input (encoder or Stereo Tool) and output (decoder) spectra.
Hi Hans. No problem.
That was me also, I saw that one time it didn't put out RDS and stereo. Once I disabled umpx decoder and enabled again, everything was fine.
We use ST for encoder and standalone uMPX version for output.
However I did change to a newer version uMPX decoder and so far it seems that it works fine.
Pictures in PM.