All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: GUI issue
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:48 pm 

Hello,
Since version 7.00 (long, i know...) I have always a bit problems with moving the sliders.
Two things:
When you move the sliders per mouse, sometimes the sliders follow the mouse pointer exactly, but sometimes i´m getting in a kind of "fine- mode", where a large mose move does have a *very* little effect. Until now I didn't find out under wich condition the movement is coarse or fine. I am than trying agin (...and again) until I´m getting the coarse (wanted) moving.
Could you make this behavior always coarse and e.g. define a keyboard button that has to be pressed and holded to move the sliders slowly and fine per mouse?

The second thing:
Could you check the increments of the change of the slider values when using the arrow keys to in-/decrease the values? In much of the sliders the case is, that when using the up and down keys, the change is fine and when using the left and right keys the change is *very* fine.
As an example take the AGC upspeed and downspeed sliders:
The upspeed slider makes bigger jumps when using up and down as the downspeed slider.
In general the increments using the up and down keys could be much greater. This makes life easier when one likes to use the keyboard for (even big) adjustments.

But all this - clearly - no prio!
Thanks,
Regards,
Robert

Post subject: Re: GUI issue
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:50 am 

When you click-and-hold on slider it's fine tune (and cursor disappears)

Arrow keys left and right are fine tune, arrow keys up and down are bigger step.