All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:14 pm 

I would like the Stereo Tool input to show up as an audio output device in Windows, then Stereo Tool can redirect processed output to another output device (e.g. sound card out). This would let me use Stereo Tool for all audio output by my computer, instead of just Winamp. I tried using the standalone tool but I think it only works for line input from external sources, right?

Thanks!
J

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 pm 

Quote:
I tried using the standalone tool but I think it only works for line input from external sources, right?
hello,

Best and simplest solution is Standalone. But you need one Virtual Audio cable to be "default" system soundcard.
Then Start Stereo Tool Standalone, and for input select same VAC. Output is your soundcard.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:14 am 

Quote:
Best and simplest solution is Standalone. But you need one Virtual Audio cable to be "default" system soundcard.
But that would necessarily implicate that you have to buy Virtual Audio Cable (VAC) ! :arrow: $

So a zero $ alternative is to do it that way:
:arrow:
viewtopic.php?p=14279#p14279

@ Bojcha

Maybe you have already noticed (and updated) that there has been released a new VAC version (v4.11) lately ?!
:arrow:
http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm#history