All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:04 pm 

Hey!

I was wondering if it's even doable, but...

It would be nice to be able to manually set a delay, in milliseconds, for all the draw processes of bars, meters and everything, so that it matches the audio "after" the processing, in terms of movements and everything.

I'm having quite the delay at my system (over a second), and when fine tuning, visual disparity can be a small headache when trying to look and listen at the same time.

Cheers
Niv

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:29 pm 

Quote:
It would be nice to be able to manually set a delay, in milliseconds, for all the draw processes of bars, meters and everything, so that it matches the audio "after" the processing, in terms of movements and everything.
Which are you using? Stand-alone or a plugin version?

This shouldn't be necessary in the standalone version as it is supposed to be synchronized to the delay used by the FM Output.

This is however possible in the plugins by going to Audio I/O. Under the Plug-in banner, there's a cell for "GUI time synchronization," which needs to be expanded to show its controls.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:07 pm 

Quote:
Hey!
I was wondering if it's even doable, but...
I'm having quite the delay at my system (over a second), and when fine tuning, visual disparity can be a small headache when trying to look and listen at the same time.
Cheers
Niv
It all should be automatic, however you need to choose what you are listining HD or FM.. I guess, you are on HD, and display is set to FM.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2024 11:57 pm 

Aaaaahhh! Must have not seen those before.

Thank you guys! Clicked all other options, and then returned again to HD output (I'm on standalone) and that fixed it. Something could have bugged out?
Anyhow, it's working as intended now, that's what I wanted!