All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:46 am 

Been using stereo tool for many years now. Thank you so much!

I would love processing that gives vocals and music a tube preamp effect BUT also gives really crispy definition and detail to vocals and parts of music and effects. It's very hard to explain, but listening to the following station online gives a good example, especially when a person is just talking during a commercial or holding a steady note in a song. It's the only radio station I've heard that sounds so unique with vocals in a really high quality way and stands out instantly on a radio dial when scanning stations on terrestrial radio:
https://www.957jamz.com/player/
Listening to the station terrestrial it's even more clear and present even in a factory car radio. Really present using headphones. I don't think they are using StereoTool and dont think this is an existing feature in StereoTool, but I could be wrong?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:26 am 

You are probably looking for parallel saturation, and no I don't think Stereo Tool has a function for that yet... For example, I use Fabfilter Saturn when mixing as one of the tools to do what you appear to be describing.