All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:43 pm 

Is it possible to make the Noise Reduction section more configurable? Just the basic settings like attack, release...

Also, could you make the frequency of the bands visible? Now it's showing 0 Hz on every band.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:19 pm 

I'm also interested in having more control/insight over the noise reduction. Is it using [downward] expansion?

I rarely use it because I don't feel like I know how to really configure it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:52 pm 

What I noticed when using noise gate in StereoTool is that it always leaves some signals below defined dB value instead of just silencing them completely. Let's say I record something, I speak to my microphone with some slight background noises, when I stop speaking some slight noises can still be heard, despite noise gate settings being maxed out. How about adding another single-band noise gate that would start its' work 'after' the multiband noise gate?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:11 am 

MB Noise gate is standalone filter and it does not depend on nothing. It's even depended on input signal since it's before AGC. For downward expanding it would be needed to be implemented directly into MB and strictly depended on MB input signal with other/different approach of how it would work. I asked for that long time ago, but it's still just a simple fully independent filter.