All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:12 pm 

I've tried every which setting possible, I can't seem to get SCA1 or 2 to output anything other than the attached pic.
I've enabled extreme tweaker mode. Turned on input 2 under SCA, Turned it on under SCA settings under FM.
Still getting just this pilot, and no actual audio on the SCA.

I've confirmed audio on the input by feeding it back to the main signal with the bottom no sca switch.
Is there any kind of debug you need to troubleshoot?

Attachments:
File comment: FM MPX Spectrum, last peak is the SCA, no signal other than that peak.
20150809_100226.jpg
20150809_100226.jpg [ 177.75 KiB | Viewed 6821 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:42 am 
Site Admin

This is indeed a bug. I guess nobody is using this anymore, since no-one complained until now. I think I have fixed it. Will be in the next beta version (7.71 BETA028).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:27 am 

I have tried to use it without any luck but I just thought it was the card I was using for the test.

C.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:41 am 

Quote:
I have tried to use it without any luck but I just thought it was the card I was using for the test.

C.
Me too. I tried that in the past and it didn't work (even with older stable versions). The carrier is there but it is not deviated.

My radio station
http://amradio.ddns.net

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:08 am 
Site Admin

Ok, please try the new beta (I've just uploaded it).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:12 pm 

May I post a suggestion?

Why not adding a switch to opt for an external RDS input instead of SCA? I somehow believe it would be more commonly useful.
E.G some radio automation software export titles to specific RDS coders and many would like to use that option. I managed to use scripting to gather titles from an automation PC and import it to Stero tool, but not anyone would be able to do it "just like that". So adding an 192 KHz SR 57 khz (maybe Bandpass filtered??) input before composite clipper would be nice. Even, a compressor w. enormous release could provide constant levels in RDS injection and that option could, if enabled, disable the embedded RDS coder (maybe relieving CPU) and then the RDS level slider could adjust the near infinite release RDS compressor output level.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:29 am 

Thanks for the quick fix. HVZ, works like a charm.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:11 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
May I post a suggestion?

Why not adding a switch to opt for an external RDS input instead of SCA? I somehow believe it would be more commonly useful.
E.G some radio automation software export titles to specific RDS coders and many would like to use that option. I managed to use scripting to gather titles from an automation PC and import it to Stero tool, but not anyone would be able to do it "just like that". So adding an 192 KHz SR 57 khz (maybe Bandpass filtered??) input before composite clipper would be nice. Even, a compressor w. enormous release could provide constant levels in RDS injection and that option could, if enabled, disable the embedded RDS coder (maybe relieving CPU) and then the RDS level slider could adjust the near infinite release RDS compressor output level.
Planned for the next version!