All times are UTC+02:00

Post subject: Crash with preset
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:25 am 

Hi, this preset is crashing Stero tool vst and dsp. I'm running latest beta in Windows 7 64 bits in Intel i5-2500k

Also, Unvail preset in generic "soft" is not Unvail.

Thanks

Attachments:
Crash.sts [54.86 KiB]
Downloaded 441 times

Post subject: Re: Crash with preset
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

I see that it's caused by the compressor in the AGC. Will check in more detail tonight.

Edit: The Threshold (which is a percentage) was set to -1. Which caused some impossible numbers to be calculated... Kinda fixed now: At least it doesn't crash anymore. Do you have any idea how this can have happened? (Because I don't, and it's the 2nd "-1" value that caused a crash this week).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:56 pm 

Not really. I was listening to some music with different presets, then it just wouldn't load. I didn't edit the sts file, so it must have been some involutary setting change which got saved (I save a lot of times when I am tweaking). I was in a vmware machine, if that is of any use.

Now, that particular setting was donde in the sts file, as the range that gabe the slider wasn't enough for whay I was doing. But I set it at 0.4 or something like that. Maybe just before the crash I changed it in the GUI

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:45 pm 

In case you want to know: Had a presete in which the limiter value of the first band was set in the sts file. Just moved it with the mouse and suddenly it became -1 (or -99000 or something alike). Working with thte latest beta.