All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:25 pm 

:?:
V10.11

Despite marking do not show me the input level low warning, it keeps popping up.
The box stays checked saying don't show it to me, but the dialog keeps popping up anyway with the box still checked...

Isn't it supposed to suppress those messages when you check the box and dismiss it?

This is because we receive a satellite program that has levels we can't anticipate.
I have custom settings which make up for the input level range being so dynamic, and that works... but the messages are annoying, especially when the don't show me again box doesn't seem to actually do anything.

Thanks for the excellent FM Processing software. It makes us both the loudest and cleanest sounding station for this region. We are so loud that our biggest competition ran distorted badly for several months before giving up and accepting they couldn't match or beat us. I fell in love with Stereo Tool once I found I could use it for the STL also, and pop out the signal at the transmitter site using a Native Instruments Audio 1 USB sound card to feed the transmitter. (RCA to BNC cable) No compensation needed, and absolutely perfect output.

Within the first 48 hours of upgrading to V10.11 the system locked up, but it's been bulletproof for the next 96+ hours and counting. Hoping the issue was something else.

One more thing: What happened to the uMPX average bitrate monitor? Can't find it now...