All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:06 pm 

Hi,

In the latest betas I've been experimenting problems when I'm listening to music and, at the same time, printing a document. When printings is iniciated the music becomes intermitent and retarded, as if the CPU could not handle that much of load. I tested with early betas (N°2 I think), and the problem is gone. Is almost irrelevant to me, but maybe that can implicate other things. Printer is a Laserjet P2055dn.

Regards,

Daniel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:36 pm 
Site Admin

The CPU load of the latest BETA's has increased a bit (assuming that you're using Loudness), so that might explain it. There is nothing in Stereo Tool that could directly interfere with printing, so it must be that... Lowering the Quality slight might solve it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:42 pm 

Hi,

Check this...

- Turn off all and start this http://www.thesycon.de/dpclat/dpclat.exe
- Print something

Are there RED Bars when you print?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:33 am 

Sorry for my late reply. Was out of town

I'm using a Dual Core 2,79 GHz, with 2 Gb of RAM, so the increase in CPU load should not be the problem (I can run without trouble 2 instances of stereotool with loudness).

About the test, when I print with everything off, the bars get very close to 1000, but they don´t touch the red.

Anyway, I'll experiment with other settings to see what happens. It may be the printer driver, that I recently updates form HP's site, although I don't have the problem with previous versions.

DJC