All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:03 pm 

Using the beta from Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:28 pm

When I slide the down speed fully up, stereo tool hangs in some kind of overdrive mode it can't get out of when i pull the sliders back down. I have to restart stereo tool to resolve the problem.

Also, the max resolution of my laptop is 1366x768, and the limiting loudness settings window is a tiny bit too high to fit on the screen (including task bar).

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:11 pm 
Site Admin

1. Which slider in which window? This should have been solved in exactly the version that you're mentioning...

2. Hm, never thought of laptops. I assumed that there were very few users left where the window would (just) not fit, and that they would still be able to reach 'HARD LIMIT' by moving the window up a bit. But now I think I need to fix it. (Bug has been there since at least version 5.00). --> Updated the size (a bit smaller, hopefully small enough now), will be available in the next BETA (19).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:43 pm 

1. You're completely right, I probably messed up the installers (I have a lot of stereo tool downloads in my download folder :o). It's fixed in 17.

And thanks for fixing the resolution :) I have the taskbar hanging at the right anyway (talk about using widescreen efficiently :p), but I figured others might have that problem.

Besides that, many netbooks have a max resolution of 1024x600 even.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

Well, I'm planning a smaller window with only a few settings anyway, as 90% of the settings in the Loudness&Limiting window will probably never be touched by anyone. Especially Loudness contains a lot of such settings.