All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:51 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I load a saved preset from "Import preset from file" and the preset is saved with repair and hd settings but when I load it only processing is checked
Oh. I see what's wrong now. If you click on "Import preset from file", the selection appears to be what the selection was the last time you loaded a preset from the list.
Fixed, BETA016 is posted.
No unfortunately before Beta015 I go to "import preset from file" select the preset and Repair, Processing and Broadcasting are selected now I do the same as for 015 only Processing is selected I have to select Repair and Broadcasting manually

Attachments:
Load Preset Before Beta015.jpg
Load Preset Before Beta015.jpg [ 12.77 KiB | Viewed 6099 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh. I see what's wrong now. If you click on "Import preset from file", the selection appears to be what the selection was the last time you loaded a preset from the list.
No unfortunately before Beta015 I go to "import preset from file" select the preset and Repair, Processing and Broadcasting are selected now I do the same as for 015 only Processing is selected I have to select Repair and Broadcasting manually
But from which tab are you loading it? If you're in Processing, only Processing is selected. If you're in All, all 3 should be selected.

Edit: I can make it always act as if you're on the "All" tab. But I'm not sure if that's logical or not.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:05 pm 

Quote:
I can make it always act as if you're on the "All" tab. But I'm not sure if that's logical or not.
yes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:20 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But from which tab are you loading it? If you're in Processing, only Processing is selected. If you're in All, all 3 should be selected.

Edit: I can make it always act as if you're on the "All" tab. But I'm not sure if that's logical or not.
I'm a little confused haha. I have been doing the same thing for a long time to load a preset, but since beta015 I have to do repair and broadcasting manually because only processing is loaded. What do you mean by tab? I load my preset via Import preset file, which in my case is saved in a folder in my documents, so as it is saved in my case with Repair, Processing and broadcasting, so that is how ST should also load it because that is how I saved the preset

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:06 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm a little confused haha. I have been doing the same thing for a long time to load a preset, but since beta015 I have to do repair and broadcasting manually because only processing is loaded. What do you mean by tab? I load my preset via Import preset file, which in my case is saved in a folder in my documents, so as it is saved in my case with Repair, Processing and broadcasting, so that is how ST should also load it because that is how I saved the preset
I have changed the behavior such that it now acts as if you're in the "All" tab. I also discovered while doing this that the display of active presets (per tab) wasn't working, so that's now also fixed. I'll run one more beta build because these changes are somewhat risky (mainly because I didn't write this part of the code, so I could be missing side effects).

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:12 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
What do you mean by tab?
You likely have Processing selected instead of All. All, for me, has Repair, Broadcasting, and Processing all checked (with Configuraiton unchecked).
Attachment:
Screenshot 2023-10-16 150819.png
Screenshot 2023-10-16 150819.png [ 97.15 KiB | Viewed 6070 times ]
I'd like to request that if only configuration/skin settings are saved, those should be checked by default when loading. Having nothing checked by default when loading just a skin seems weird.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:22 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have changed the behavior such that it now acts as if you're in the "All" tab. I also discovered while doing this that the display of active presets (per tab) wasn't working, so that's now also fixed. I'll run one more beta build because these changes are somewhat risky (mainly because I didn't write this part of the code, so I could be missing side effects).
Sometimes I wonder if it's because of me haha. I use ST for home use and with every new beta I delete the previous ini and install a clean install but it should still work as intended.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:35 am 
Site Admin

BETA017 posted. I hope everything is ok this time...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:29 pm 

Quote:
Yes Beta017 loads the presets correctly from "Import preset from file" Thanks Hans. Another question This has been around for a few betas so when I install a clean ST, Parallel threads is set to 2 by default, previously it was set to 1 by default

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:39 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Yes Beta017 loads the presets correctly from "Import preset from file" Thanks Hans. Another question This has been around for a few betas so when I install a clean ST, Parallel threads is set to 2 by default, previously it was set to 1 by default
Oh. That might be a bit much. We should probably revert that to 1. It won't break anything though, so it's not really an issue.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous 111 12 13 14 15 Next