All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous 145 46 47 48 4971 Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:36 pm 

Quote:
BETA082 is posted! See the opening post for a list of changes. MicroMPX streams coming from a Windows system (so that includes built into Stereo Tool) might be more reliable now!

Things are going a bit slowly at the moment because we are working on a new AGC and new compressors/limiters, but they aren't at a point yet where it's useful to post them here.
Hi Hans

This popped up in the latest beta.
Attachment:
ST-B10.02b82-error.jpg
ST-B10.02b82-error.jpg [ 29.89 KiB | Viewed 1761 times ]
Audio unaffected and able to close error without any audio loss. Have been able to reproduce.
Was on main overview page for 10-15 secs and moved mouse across the ST window (ST not clicked or was the focused program).
Typing this note in web browser and moving mouse across over the ST window creates the error.

Ross

Ross

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:53 pm 

Bandpass settings not visible in GUI Beta082

Attachments:
Bandspass Settings.jpg
Bandspass Settings.jpg [ 5.65 KiB | Viewed 1745 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:35 pm 

Would it be reasonable or easy to add a Low Shelf type setting (LF Gain / Slope) to the parametric EQ portion of Sub Bass Boost?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:21 pm 

I still think the simple clipper needs to be renamed final volume booster, and maybe allow up to 300% not 150. It barely works on some presets, but I guess that's what you get for free. Any ideas on how I can set the wideband compressor to boost it's volume without adding effects?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:52 pm 

Quote:
I still think the simple clipper needs to be renamed final volume booster, and maybe allow up to 300% not 150. It barely works on some presets, but I guess that's what you get for free. Any ideas on how I can set the wideband compressor to boost it's volume without adding effects?
Sure, for this you should reset the Wideband first. Then you want to set the Ratio all the way down to 1:1 and leave all other non-Levels settings unchanged. Then you have an additional 18db in the form of Drive.

I, on the other hand, like to push the AGC hard and need to use the Wideband to attenuate the output when not using the Simple Clipper in addition to the Advanced Clipper. That's why I personally want the Simple Clipper drive (it can be renamed if necessary) slider to be added to the Advanced Clipper's Loudness section. Otherwise one has to disable the Advanced Clipper to access the Simple Clipper's boost/attenuation multiplier.

edit: Having said that, the Simple Clipper is not worth using alone if you can avoid it. The Basic license is worth the asking price for the super clean Advanced Clipper, and the plugin capabilities are a bonus. Or vice versa.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:24 am 

Oh, whoa! I completely missed when this was added. Now I can Frankenstein together my favorite modules from various presets! In case anybody else hasn't noticed this, here's a screenshot of the export.

Attachments:
Screenshot 2023-06-27 212113.png
Screenshot 2023-06-27 212113.png [ 70.64 KiB | Viewed 1529 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:18 am 

Thanks Klorox.

One other thing, the save/load preset file buttons are not there in the web interface on Linux. The preset selector is there but you can't export/import them.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:56 pm 

Getting some color changing (skinning!!) of the purple hue in Reaper when using the 64 bit VST3 when mousing around then stopping or clicking. It goes from red to very purple and back. This is causing the plugin to lag a little bit if your CPU settings aren't optimized. Had to set GUI thread from 0 to Any.

Also restoring a project in Reaper that uses the 64bit VST2 results in a broken resizability. It wants to stay super small. This also happens when using HiDPI compatibility mode (right click the plugin before loading). I can't remember if this is an old issue.

edit: Also it won't stay registered in Reaper. Neither VST2 nor VST3.
edit2: It did take my key in plain text when adding to the ini, however.

edit3: Didn't there use to be a display in the plugin versions for what sample rate it's processing at? How do I reenable that? I tried with Full I/O Framework, and still couldn't find it. If it's been removed, can we get it back please?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:22 am 

Quote:
Getting some color changing (skinning!!) of the purple hue in Reaper when using the 64 bit VST3 when mousing around then stopping or clicking.
[...]
Also restoring a project in Reaper that uses the 64bit VST2 results in a broken resizability.
edit: Also it won't stay registered in Reaper. Neither VST2 nor VST3.
edit2: It did take my key in plain text when adding to the ini, however.
edit3: Didn't there use to be a display in the plugin versions for what sample rate it's processing at?
All added to the todo-list! The first one seems pretty scary, gotta look into that... Not looking forward to it, since VST drives me mad every time I have to touch it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:34 pm 

the silence is deafening... will we make it a full month with no beta release?? ;) I'm kinda joking... mostly kidding... hehe

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous 145 46 47 48 4971 Next