All times are UTC+02:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2771 Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:38 am 
Site Admin

BETA046 is posted. WatchCat crashes should be solved now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:02 am 

Good job, HVZ.
Do the Linux command line versions have betas? Couldn't find one.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:08 am 

Thanks Hans, WatchCat is working now :-)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:19 pm 

Would you please check the time interval of listening the "reading metadata from file" and set it more frequent if it's possible?

I am using it to put metadata into RT - the file is at one of the local drive of course - and I experienced that Stereo Tool often but not always needs lots of time (sometimes at least 20(!) seconds) to replace the RT after the file changed. Streaming programs, like Butt or Edcast reacts always less than a second.

Of course I don't mean the RT replacement on the receiver: understand that it needs at least one "full turn" of 2A groups - which needs additional time, depends on the actual number of characters. The delay can be experienced directly at GUI: I/O -> FM MPX settings -> RDS remote control and monitoring window.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:31 pm 

Hans, can you give me a hint, what is the replacement of Bass Boost in older versions? May be Bass Exciter?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:12 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hans, can you give me a hint, what is the replacement of Bass Boost in older versions? May be Bass Exciter?
That thing can be found under deprecated settings (so enable that you see those), then under "Basstardizer" open the "Effect" thingy and select 'Use legacy mode (Bass Boost)'.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:13 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Good job, HVZ.
Do the Linux command line versions have betas? Couldn't find one.
You can find the latest one here:
https://download.thimeo.com/stereo_tool_64_BETA1002-046

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:15 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Would you please check the time interval of listening the "reading metadata from file" and set it more frequent if it's possible?

I am using it to put metadata into RT - the file is at one of the local drive of course - and I experienced that Stereo Tool often but not always needs lots of time (sometimes at least 20(!) seconds) to replace the RT after the file changed. Streaming programs, like Butt or Edcast reacts always less than a second.

Of course I don't mean the RT replacement on the receiver: understand that it needs at least one "full turn" of 2A groups - which needs additional time, depends on the actual number of characters. The delay can be experienced directly at GUI: I/O -> FM MPX settings -> RDS remote control and monitoring window.

Thanks!
It reads the RT text every time the full RT sequence starts again. If you only have a single RT text, you can make it read it faster by putting something like 2s: before it, that would re-read it every 2 seconds. (Probably a bit more than that because transmitting the RT text takes several seconds).

If you have multiple texts, make sure that the one that reads from file is at the start!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:16 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
I think they just pipe the audio through the command line version, that shouldn't add more than 100 ms of latency. Anything above that must be coming from LiquidSoap.

I contacted Liquidsoap and they suggested asking you for some sort of shared library for Linux. I did mention the VST StereoTool versions, so maybe using them might work in LiquidSoap with no delay. https://github.com/savonet/liquidsoap/d ... nt-4936554
They are looking into integrating our plugin version instead of the command line version. Keep an eye on that link for any progress.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:42 am 

As i can see, there is no "Hold" setting for the multiband? Is this true? Didn`t saw it even with "deprecated" enabled.

Edit: Got that for Basstardizer settings. Thank you.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2771 Next