All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous 142 43 44 45 4671 Next
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 2:47 pm 

Hi. I'm using VST2-64 1002-075. At startup and after loading my preset with "RDS ClockTime Enabled=0" it does show the RDS clock... Only after switching it on- and off in the GUI it gets disabled. Kind gegards,

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 10:19 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hi. I'm using VST2-64 1002-075. At startup and after loading my preset with "RDS ClockTime Enabled=0" it does show the RDS clock... Only after switching it on- and off in the GUI it gets disabled. Kind gegards,
Woops. I found a design flaw in how RDS settings are being set! I'll put this on our todo list; this may affect many more settings.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 7:07 pm 

I discovered a little thingy in latest beta, pressing on the Auto EQ graph from the processing overview triggers a crash. :-)

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 8:18 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
I discovered a little thingy in latest beta, pressing on the Auto EQ graph from the processing overview triggers a crash. :-)
Confirmed here! We'll look into it.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 9:33 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Confirmed here! We'll look into it.
Solved. There were 2 issues: I moved it from Dynamics to Frequency, but one location still pointed to Dynamics. And of course, pointing to the wrong place may never cause crashes. Both are fixed.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2023 11:41 pm 

Lovely, appreciate it sir.

I can clarify a bit more on the Dynamic attack/release not going so well along with Multiband AGC: the shy attack speed of bands 3/4 seems to depend on a combination of Reduce...movements setting, and that's also when band 2 is clamped at -9db with fast spd. for attack on.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 5:23 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Lovely, appreciate it sir.

I can clarify a bit more on the Dynamic attack/release not going so well along with Multiband AGC: the shy attack speed of bands 3/4 seems to depend on a combination of Reduce...movements setting, and that's also when band 2 is clamped at -9db with fast spd. for attack on.
I don't see anything unespected or wrong in the AGC behavior. Could you send me your settings and a song in which it causes issues? The new "Use fast speed for attack" setting can have quite a bit of impact; it's probably best to combine that with non-fixed speeds. But without knowing what else your preset does I can't say what's going on.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 5:28 pm 

Hey Hans... I'm using DSP on Station Playlist and something changed in a few recent versions that doesn't allow upgrading the plugin unless I fully exit out of Station Playlist. It had previously worked when disabling the plugin in the program settings and it closed out. Did something in the code in the installer for permissions change recently?

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 7:31 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hey Hans... I'm using DSP on Station Playlist and something changed in a few recent versions that doesn't allow upgrading the plugin unless I fully exit out of Station Playlist. It had previously worked when disabling the plugin in the program settings and it closed out. Did something in the code in the installer for permissions change recently?
I have no idea what that could be. Do you remember when it broke exactly? Then I can look back in the change history. As far as I'm aware, this has never been possible, not even with version 1.0... At least not in Winamp; could there be a change in SPL itself?

(What has always worked - and still does work - is renaming the existing DLL to something else and then installing the new one).

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 8:32 pm 

Beta 78 issues.
1. Reset does not reset individual settings, just all settings.
2. Natural Dynamics. When opening "Settings per band" the new window flashes on and off rapidly.
3. FM Levels meter maxes out at -1.5 instead of 0 when Composite Clipping is disabled.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous 142 43 44 45 4671 Next