All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 1771 Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:14 pm 

Not sure if this is known or not, but the old web interface GUI at host:port/st doesn't work at all in the new builds.
If it's been discontinued, removing the webpage files might make the program smaller.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:55 pm 

Any chance for you to add streaming via VST version of stereo tool? I don't have access to DSP version anymore on my new automation.
Or to add streaming output on uMPX servers?

It will be much appreciated.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:57 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Not sure if this is known or not, but the old web interface GUI at host:port/st doesn't work at all in the new builds.
If it's been discontinued, removing the webpage files might make the program smaller.
I haven't tested that in a while, and we should probably just remove it at this point, since the old GUI is gone now as well and keeping it running keeps costing development time. I know that that means that for some time you won't be able to update due to the presets/screen reader thing.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:58 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Any chance for you to add streaming via VST version of stereo tool? I don't have access to DSP version anymore on my new automation.
Or to add streaming output on uMPX servers?

It will be much appreciated.
We can add it to the VST. Not sure what you mean by "uMPX servers"?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:09 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I haven't tested that in a while, and we should probably just remove it at this point, since the old GUI is gone now as well and keeping it running keeps costing development time. I know that that means that for some time you won't be able to update due to the presets/screen reader thing.
As for the screen reader and the update, you can remove it freely because the old web interface does not work. It is neither possible to select an existing preset nor to load an already saved file. I also see mention of adding a stream option to vst. If and when will StereoTool get support for AAC+ and AACLC codecs?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:07 pm 
Site Admin

I have just posted BETA038, which fixes the closing problem in the DSP plugin. So I hope this fixes the issue that \_/ reported.

Please note: There was a bug in earlier beta's that affected the loading and saving of RDS data. That bug has been fixed in this version, but that means that RDS data saved in the last few beta's won't be loaded.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:43 pm 

Hi,
I have a strange bug with preset in winamp plugin 10.02B038
I can use the preset M86, but If I switch to MAgic Gold preset, then next I can't use anymore M86 preset, he bugs.
you can hear in the video below.
An idea why ?
http://sdbsdb.ovh/2023-01-22_13-46-05.mp4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:43 am 

Quote:
I hope this fixes the issue that \_/ reported.
Sadly, it doesn't in my case. At least this issue persists when using the FFDSHOW filter in MPC-BE and changing tracks. Disabling the Winamp DSP filter in FFDSHOW makes this stop happening.

edit: Also the 32-bit checkbox in FFDSHOW seems to have started breaking the plugin altogether.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:37 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hi,
I have a strange bug with preset in winamp plugin 10.02B038
I can use the preset M86, but If I switch to MAgic Gold preset, then next I can't use anymore M86 preset, he bugs.
you can hear in the video below.
An idea why ?
http://sdbsdb.ovh/2023-01-22_13-46-05.mp4
Not yet. but I do see an issue here when making this switch. In debug mode it crashes. I'll look into this tomorrow.

Quote:
Quote:
I hope this fixes the issue that \_/ reported.
Sadly, it doesn't in my case. At least this issue persists when using the FFDSHOW filter in MPC-BE and changing tracks. Disabling the Winamp DSP filter in FFDSHOW makes this stop happening.

edit: Also the 32-bit checkbox in FFDSHOW seems to have started breaking the plugin altogether.
I'll install FFDSHOW here tomorrow to run tests. What does "breaking the plugin altogether" mean? Bad audio, crashing, something else?

By the way, I have had reports (outside of the forum) that the DSP plugin now closes properly in programs in which BETA036 didn't, so that closing issue is resolved now; you must be seeing something else.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:38 am 

Quote:
Quote:

I'll install FFDSHOW here tomorrow to run tests. What does "breaking the plugin altogether" mean? Bad audio, crashing, something else?

By the way, I have had reports (outside of the forum) that the DSP plugin now closes properly in programs in which BETA036 didn't, so that closing issue is resolved now; you must be seeing something else.
It turns out that since MPC-BE reopens its filters (FFDSHOW) on each track change, if you skip tracks too quickly, the plugin doesn't load all the way before trying to close/open a new session. I think this is why I'm getting crashing on rapid track changes.

By "32-bit breaking the plugin," I mean it appears to [sometimes] crash the player if toggled while something is being played. It seems to end up working if you enable 32-bit before enabling the DSP module of FFDSHOW altogether. It is now not happening as consistently as it seemed to earlier. Sorry.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 707 posts ]  Go to page Previous 113 14 15 16 1771 Next