All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 2050 Next
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:38 pm 

minor: beta 22 64 bit - When attempting to save/reset/load a single page's settings, the selected text is blanked out but the function still works.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:12 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
v021 DSP seems to be working however the NEW DSP GUI crashes Winamp when selecting it.
Hi, it doesn't do that on my end. Can you PM me your .ini file so I can see if something in that file triggers it?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:05 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
v021 DSP seems to be working however the NEW DSP GUI crashes Winamp when selecting it.
Hi, it doesn't do that on my end. Can you PM me your .ini file so I can see if something in that file triggers it?
Not sure what happened. I had removed it and deleted the .ini after the issue. I installed again to try and recreate for you but now it is working fine.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:50 pm 

Is the website going away?
StereoTool.com's homepage has a message on it saying to go to Thimeo.com instead and StereoTool.com will be taken off in a few weeks.
I hope these forums don't go with the site. How are we gonna get updates on betas if so?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:05 am 

The DSP New GUI doesn't minimize along with Winamp. Is there a setting for that? The original DSP does.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:33 pm 

Hello. Is there still no vst version to test?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:22 am 

It has been a while since I posted the last update, I apologize for the quiet month-or-so. Some well-overdue time off slowed down development on my end.

To make matters worse, a quite small and inconspicuous looking bug I encountered while working on collapsible panes (to be able to fold the meter bar and the navigation on the left) forced me to revamp a large part of the system that controls sizes and coloring.
I had to change the better part of a hundred files due to a design mistake I made over a year ago.
It should make skin support easier to implement though, so there's that...

These last few weeks there have been many under-the-hood changes, like the one I just mentioned, but nothing very interesting to anyone here.

Let's address the latest issues and concerns you've raised here.

Quote:
Hi, a little bug, when insert a valid license key in the ST 9.92 beta 009 and ST accept, the name write on the left top of ST window is trunked.
Added to our todo-list, will look into it.

Quote:
Because I have to.... Will the declipper only plugin/vst get a fresh update as well here shortly? Dunno if there's anything under the hood different, but the new gui treatment would be cool.
Yeah, the Declipper-only version is just another build with a reduced include set, it will get the new gui as well.

Quote:
Perhaps the app could clear its own memory from old pages or when minimized?
There's a good reason we don't do this: memory (de)allocations can cause stuttering in audio at low latencies. It's actually the whole reason we built a gui from scratch, instead of just using libraries.
We could consider some sort of low memory mode that deallocates some buffers when they go out of view ("old pages") but that's something for later.

Quote:
minor: beta 22 64 bit - When attempting to save/reset/load a single page's settings, the selected text is blanked out but the function still works.
This should be fixed now

Quote:
Is the website going away?
StereoTool.com's homepage has a message on it saying to go to Thimeo.com instead and StereoTool.com will be taken off in a few weeks.
I hope these forums don't go with the site. How are we gonna get updates on betas if so?
Nah, stereotool.com will probably be linking to either thimeo.com/stereo-tool or simply thimeo.com.
The forums won't be going anywhere.

Quote:
The DSP New GUI doesn't minimize along with Winamp. Is there a setting for that? The original DSP does.
We had some very strange issue with minimization behavior in the DSP version of the new GUI. Somehow, we couldn't get the window to properly hide when minimizing/closing the interface.
The only way we got it to work, is by completely detaching the plugin window from Winamp.
That being said, it's kind of useful to be able to minimize the two windows separately (e.g. when you're setting up Stereo Tool with Winamp playing some stuff in the background)

Quote:
Hello. Is there still no vst version to test?
That's quite high on the todo-list

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:34 pm 
Site Admin

BETA026 is posted!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:11 pm 

DSP New GUI crashes Winamp when selecting it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:39 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
DSP New GUI crashes Winamp when selecting it.
Can you send me your .ini file in a PM? It doesn't reproduce here, I hope it will with that file.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 116 17 18 19 2050 Next