All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 2150 Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:38 pm 

Hello. I asked about the existence of a VST version. I took my time and went through all the pages on this thread. I thought I'd start a story about the web interface and screen readers. However, this has already been done very well by MrKlorox. I can only log in to test the changes when Hans announces. Best regards.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:56 am 

Quote:
Hello. I asked about the existence of a VST version.
The VST plugin is high on our list, will start work on it after I went through my notes.

Quote:
I thought I'd start a story about the web interface and screen readers.
We did get some useful information from helpful users, so I tried adding proper labeling to switches in the webinterface (which had a bug, should be fixed in the next preview).
However, we will have to rely on input and feedback from users on this. It saddens me to say, but we simply don't have the resources or expertise to properly support Stereo Tool for the visually impaired.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:38 am 

Hello. My radio only works via streaming. There were no listeners last night so I took the opportunity to install the standalone StereoTool. However, I do not know how to connect it to RadioBoss so that the processed signal is heard in streaming. My point is that the new web interface works much better with the free NVDA screen reader than with the commercial Jaws for Windows screen reader. With NVDA I was able to open all settings. The only problem is unmarked buttons and pop-ups. If you solved it, we would have a fully accessible web interface for StereoTool. The more some items are not accessible with Jaws for Windows, the more the problem is with it and its way of processing ajax technology. You're trying to put labels on unlabeled buttons and somehow make popups visible, and we're here to give you feedback. Best regards.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:26 pm 

I installed 32 bit RadioBoss and dsp Stereo Tool. Stereo Tool works properly, the web interface is enabled, but the web interface does not work. When I type 127.0.0.1:8080 I get a notification that the host has not sent any response. Stereo Tool is installed in the RadioBoss plugins folder.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:05 pm 

Quote:
I installed 32 bit RadioBoss and dsp Stereo Tool. Stereo Tool works properly, the web interface is enabled, but the web interface does not work. When I type 127.0.0.1:8080 I get a notification that the host has not sent any response. Stereo Tool is installed in the RadioBoss plugins folder.
Did you enter a valid whitelist? Stereo Tool rejects all requests coming from IP's that are not in the whitelist.
Try 127.0.0.1/32 to test it, if you're trying to access from the same pc.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:59 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Did you enter a valid whitelist? Stereo Tool rejects all requests coming from IP's that are not in the whitelist.
Try 127.0.0.1/32 to test it, if you're trying to access from the same pc.
Also, it appears "*" and "*.*.*.*" do not work. I assume this is intentional? I suppose I need to find out how to get a more consistent IP address when I'm using mobile data.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:59 pm 

That's what I set up first, but it doesn't work.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:45 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
That's what I set up first, but it doesn't work.
Oh. I might know what's going on. Changes to the web interface settings are synchronized to other GUI changes, and hence they are only applied if audio is running through the plugin. So if you can play some audio after loading the plugin I expect that it will be there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

BETA029 is posted! We've added 32 and 64 bit VST2 plugins for Windows, and a 64 bit Raspberry Pi build (32 bit Raspberry Pi is still compiling, that takes 2 days).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:32 pm 

32-bit VST crashes in Reaper and BreakawayOne. Haven't tested 64 bit.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 492 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 2150 Next